Bux Sites - Worth Spending Your Time On?

I've tried out a few bux sites and what I've noticed about some that they just are not worth spending your time if they scammed you, but I've also found some bux sites that paid me out and when that happened it brought a big smile on my face. I actually use the money that I earn to buy some gifts for my friends and family.

Don't underestimate pay to click sites because a small amount of money can turn into a quite descent amount of money after some time and the good part about these kinds of sites is that you don't need to do a lot of effort for it. I just use the bux sites when I'm using Google or when I'm chatting with someone else, so I barely notice that I'm actually earning money.

My first impression about these sites was actually rather negative, but afterward I realized that it's just a nice way to earn some extra money.

Another view of pay to click sites is that you can refer people to these sites. Referring people is hard, but it's a great way to earn even more money. I've seen people who earned more then thousands of dollars with it. Yes, thousands of dollars....keep dreaming I would say to myself.

My personal conclusion: They are definitely worth spending your time and in my case they are a great way to finance my gifts. One last thing to add to this article is that you never need to give up! Giving up would only mean that you are not patient enough.

Click on my link to go to my blog and to read some reviews about PTC sites that really paid me.
Top Bux Sites

Like this article? Spread this word to your Friends and Peers
Digg Google Bookmarks StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious Furl

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails